1. Protection and Control of Personal Information
MIMAKI ENGINEERING has developed internal rules, takes rational safety measures, and seeks continual improvement therein to protect your personal information from loss, damage, ill-motivated leakage outside the Company, alteration, or unauthorized access.
2. Specification of Purpose of Use
- MIMAKI ENGINEERING obtains personal information by lawful and fair means. We will specify at that time how we intend to use your personal information or announce on our website how we intend to use it.
- MIMAKI ENGINEERING’s purpose of using personal information is as follows:
(1) To respond to inquiries, complaints, or requests for consultation, and so on.
(2) To deliver products and goods, send invoices, and fulfill other contractual obligations.
(3) To send out campaign questionnaires or surveys and reflect the results in our services.
(4) To provide notifications and support information on our services.
(5) To send materials and information on recruitment by MIMAKI ENGINEERING.
(6) To manage our recruitment, welfare programs, and personnel.
- We will use personal information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose(s) of use specified above.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We shall not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent and without disclosing the necessary information on this website; provided, however, that an independent contractor may handle all or part of the personal information we have collected to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use set forth above. In this case, we will limit the disclosure of your personal information to the extent necessary, and MIMAKI ENGINEERING will ensure the thorough control of your personal information through an appropriate agreement with the contractor and subsequent guidance given to the contractor.
- We may provide your personal information to a third party in the following cases:
(2) When personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person or persons, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
(3) When personal information is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local governments or their contractors in the execution of legally prescribed business, but where obtaining your consent may hinder execution of said business.
4. Inquiries about, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
To make an inquiry about or to request the correction or deletion of your personal information, please use the “opinion, request, or complaint” form on the Contact Us page of this website. Upon confirmation of your identity, your personal information will be disclosed, corrected, or deleted within a reasonable period. In addition, we may delete your personal information if our purpose for using it is achieved and it is deemed to be no longer necessary to retain it.
Revised: April 1, 2014